GBTU/MMTU/UPTU COUNSELLING UPSEE 2011
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS & PROCEDURE....
- Verification of original documents would be done before start of counselling at the centres, Indicated on website www.mtu.ac.in & www.uptu.ac.in. The purpose would be to verify all relivent and essential certificates and documents of, qualifying examination, eligibility, category/ reservation certificate and weightage etc. of the candidate. He/she is required to come with all original certificates & documents along with a photocopy of each for submission. No candidate will be considered for admission if he/she does not show the original documents at the verification centre. The originals certificates & documents will be returned to candidates after verification.
- On-line counselling will be conducted for admission to all courses and categories for the acadmic session 2011-12. Qualified and eligible candidate can fill his/her choice of course, institute, branch as per the directions and procedure of counselling detailed on website www.mtu.ac.in and www.uptu.ac.in through internet from his place of choice or at indicated counselling centres located in different cities of Uttar Pradesh. The information about counselling schedule, procedure etc., will also be available on the above websites.
- Counselling shall be carried out for the qualified and eligible candidate of UPSEE- 2011based on their Combined Rank, even if they belong to reserved category. Advantage of their reserved category rank shall be provided at the time of allotment of seats depending upon their eligibility.
- Allotment of the seats (institute, course and branch) will be made on-line as per the schedule indicated on websites after the candidate has locked his/her choice as per availability based on his/her merit in UPSEE- 2011
- Counselling letter of eligible candidate will be available on the websites before the start of the document verification.
- In case the candidates do not submit the proper category/ reservation certificate in the prescribed proforma at the time of document verification the advantage of reserved category shall not be provided and they will be treated in General Category. If the candidate has passed qualifying examination from outside of U.P., he/she has to bring the domicile certificate of his/her parents (Father OR Mother only). The candidate must note that his/her domicile certificate in place of his/her parentâ€™s certificate, is not acceptable and no request shall be entertained for relaxation.
- The candidate called for counselling has to deposit Rs. 500/- as counselling fee and Rs. 5000/- as initial fee at the time of document verification. The counselling fee is non-refundable.
- The fee of Rs. 5,500/- should be deposited at any of the nearest CBS branch of State Bank of India (SBI), Punjab National Bank (PNB), or Bank of Baroda (BOB). The initial fee is adjustable against total fee payable at institution if candidate takes admission at allotted institute/university. In some cases, the initial fee may be refunded as per conditions laid down in clause-16.2. The initial fee of Rs. 5,000/- will be forfeited if the candidate does not take admission in allotted institution. Requests for return of this fee in such cases will not be entertained.
- After allotment of seat, the candidate should take printout of his/her allotment letter and deposit chalan so that he can deposit the required amount as indicated on the chalan (Rs. 10000 for General and OBC Category and Rs. 4000 for SC&ST category Candidates) in any of the indicated CBS branched of SBI, BOB and PNB and report with the letter and copy of the deposited chalan endorsed by the bank to the institute for taking admission on or before the last date indicated in the allotment letter, failing which the allotted seat will automatically be cancelled. This part of college/institute fee (Rs. 10,000/Rs. 4,000) is adjustable against total fee payable at institution if candidate takes admission at allotted institute/university. This amount (Rs. 10,000/Rs. 4,000) will be forfeited if the candidate does not take admission in allotted institution and requests for return of this fee in such case will not be entertained.
- If a candidate wishes to participate in counselling for more than one course, he/she has to deposite the counselling fee of Rs. 500/- only, provided he/she has deposited the fee as per clause-15.9.
- Special drive for re-counselling will be conducted for filling the vacant seats of reserve categories. The detailed procedure for re-counselling of special drive shall be displayed on the websites at the time of counselling. During the special drive for re-counselling, fee will be collected in the following manner:
- Rs. 5000/- as initial fee and Rs. 500/- as re-counselling fee from those who have not been allotted any seat in earlier counselling or not participated in earlier counselling or seat is cancelled in earlier counselling as per clause 15.9.
- Rs. 500/- only as re-counselling fee from those who would like to shift to other choice.
- All the above of fees can be deposited in the CBS Branches of any of the above banks (SBI, PNB, BOB)
- Based on merit in UPSEE- 2011 the counselling will be conducted on-line through internet in two phases. In Phase-I, which will be mock couselling, the candidates should exercise their choices from any place of their convenience through internet to get an idea about indicative choice allotment.
In Phase-II which will be also on-line, the eligible candidates will be required to lock their choices and get their final allotment and download the letter.
- For details of counselling schedule, candidates should visit the websites after declaration of result and notification for the same will also be issued in the national dailies.
- All the latest instructions of AICTE, UP Govt. and MTU upto the date(s) of counselling shall be applicable.
- According to G.O. no. 2426/Solah-1-2009-13(128)/2009 dated 10-09-2009 the admissions will be given on 60 percent seats in undergraduate courses to Physically Handicapped candidates in Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology for handicapped, Kanpur and rest 40 percent seats for General candidates. The reservation policy of U.P. Govt. will be applicable on both types of seats. The above seats will be filled by the same couselling process as above